Friday, May 29, 2009

I have a love/hate relationship with Change.

I realised I tend to update my blog when it's exam time- just another form of procrastination. I don't even blog about anything interesting!

General update:
- I finished my Commerce degree (hopefully)- doesn't even feel like it.
- Going to London July-August (LSE Summer School)- very excited!
- Have a grad job for next year- hopefully I will actually want to work by then?
- Finally cut my hair after 5 months- definitely looks and feels a lot healthier!

Yes I am a bit nervous about the future, hopefully it turns out well! I always worry a lot, even when I shouldn't. Change, please be good to me? 

4 comments:

Cee said...

Omg poooooooo! Congrats!!!! its over! hahah i'm so happy for you. if i were there i'd so hug you :) :) ur going to London and LSE for summer?!!! ahem so jealous! I want to travel so badly.
i miss you so much and please update more often! much much love xx

annejacqueline said...

Not over yet, until I finish my exams this friday, then frealz it's over!
Yes I'm going to London start of July to mid August, just to do extra study. But also to travel, very excited. Hopefully it will be a great experience!
Yes I will try to blog more frequently, will update on my travels! MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
xx

Cee said...

am so jealous! hehe LSE is damn good! whats after? hahah ok no no, 1 step at a time.
poopiepooo good luck till friday.

hehe not bad you're updating quite frequent :) hey i want ur opinion, u know with my new blog, do you think i should just make it as it is...or do you think its ok if i include pictures once in a while....it so wont be anon...dunno it feels weird.

and how is kermit

annejacqueline said...

1 step at a time indeed! EXAMS OVER! yay I am a graduate :)

Well coming from me, I would like to see pictures so i know what you have been up to! But you're not an overly picture person right?! Whatever you feel like, whatever ur mood is! :)