Thursday, August 21, 2008

Finally a free day to do work, assignments, and all that. Phewww. Can't afford to fall behind, sigh! :(

But of course I have to procrastinate so i turned to Bryanboy! I was catching up on his entries, and stumbled upon his post on Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburgers. I don't really know many people that love sweets and oily food more than me, but wtf that's just sooooooooooooo gross!

Totally unrelated, i love Gossip Girl's new campaign, it's so naughty and very clever! "How could the CW ever top their infamous 'OMFG' Gossip Girl ad campaign that set uppity tongues a wagging earlier this year? By embracing the finger-pointing criticisms and couple them with more sexy pictures of the sun-browned, nubile cast".














Coming in September, I can't wait!

3 comments:

Cee said...

wth? nate and serena?
i like nate and vanessa

Anonymous said...

I saw the OMFG billboard when I was in New York, freaked out and LOVED IT.

Roz - total GG fan

Cee said...

i think you need to update!