Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My internet has been really retarded lately: sometimes it would stop working after 10 or 20 minutes which is soooooo freaking annoying because I would have to keep restarting. Then I tried making a new post and it wouldn't allow me to upload a pic, hmmmm weird. So I decided to change to one of those regular templates and now it allows me to upload a pic! and hopefully my internet won't be retarded anymore (but i bet it still will cos this stuff always happens to me!)

My mum and I watched a bit of a repeat of Miss Universe 2008, they all look like Barbie dolls! Miss Venezuela, the newly crowned Miss Universe, is superrr crazy beautiful.
Oh and apparently Miss USA tripped again!

2 comments:

Cee said...

Yea she hot!

Unknown said...

traceypoo
lol
havent seen you in a while!! we should meet up soon before the holiday ends =(